By TeLysa Bazile
Chef TeLysa is the Owner & Chef Patissier of Pre L'Orgasme. She has been baking delicatibles for over 15 years. Her edible art has been enjoyed by NFL Football Players, millionaire country club members, and private contributors around the world. She recently became the Official Patissier for STANDARDMag.
8 oz. cream cheese
6 oz. condensed milk
4 oz. frozen lemonade
8 oz. cool whip
2 Belgium frozen waffles
3 to 4 Strawberries (fresh slices are the best way to go, but you can use frozen strawberries or mixed berries
Powder sugar (optional)
Now here's what I like to call 2 birds with 1 scone. I said scone. Yes, that's right. Most recipes are with biscuits or pound cake, but as a creative person you can use any pastry base, like lady finger or shortbread cookies. We will use frozen waffles. My desire is for you to think out of the box because the work is already done for you!
1. Blend the cream cheese and condensed milk with a handle mixer until both are nicely incorporated.
2. Mix the frozen lemonade and cool whip in a separate bowl and mix until incorporated.
Reminder: the fun part is test tasting! Take the beaters off the hand mixer before taste testing.
3. Mix the ingredients of the separate bowls together with a hand mixer.
Note: Make sure both bowls of ingredients are mixed well.
4. Cover and place mixture in the refrigerator until ready for use.
5. Using a generic brand of frozen Belgium waffles will work just fine. Follow the directions on the box or use your air fryer for 4 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
6. Now that we have everything we need, IT’S BUILDING TIME!
Note: You can use a piping bag and a piping tip to give a nice presentation to your dessert.
7. Layer your waffles with the cream cheese lemon whip mixture and strawberries
8. Last, but not least, sprinkle powdered sugar to your hearts content.
You’re done - Bon Appetit!
Stay tuned for the next Travel Edition for more delicious recipes by Chef TeLysa